The Basic Cook Book
However, you will soon want more recipe inspiration. Every family is different so it is best to find recipes that will suit your style of cooking or your diet and lifestyle.
The Recipe Community
I encourage you to check out all the free recipes on the RC (Thermomix Recipe Community) the official Thermomix ebooks on Cookidoo (the new Thermomix Recipe Platform) and also from other Thermomix bloggers who share recipes online.
Official Thermomix Cook Books
Here are all of the official Thermomix Cook Books. You can purchase them directly online from the Thermomix in Australia website or from your consultant.
Thermomix Cook Book & Chip Packs
- Basic Cook Book (BCB) – Comes with your TM5 when you purchase it. If you have purchased a Thermomix second hand then make sure that you also receive this book + chip. If you need a new one because your book is damaged, lost or dirty then you can purchase it online or from your consultant.
- Cooking For Me and You – This cook book is available with the chip and it’s great for people who want to cook smaller portion sizes such as single people living on their own, empty nesters or couples.
- Everyday Cooking For Thermomix Families – This cook book is available with the chip and it’s great for families and larger portion size meals.
- Festive Flavours – This cook book is available with the chip. It has some great recipes for Christmas but for all festive occasions throughout the year. It also has gift ideas – gifts of food that you can give at Christmas time or for a house warming etc.
- Good Food, Gluten Free Cookbook & Chip – This is a great book if you like to eat gluten free or if someone in your family needs to eat gluten free meals.
- Vegetarian Kitchen – Full of vegetarian meals.
- British Isles On A Plate – Includes traditional British recipes such as: Raised game pie, Apple Parkin, Bara Brith and Eccles cakes.
- Cypriot Greek Nostimi Zoe – This book is published in Greek. The chip is also in Greek and it has not been translated to English. If you can read Greek and you like Greek food then this book might be good for you. However if you don’t read Greek, then don’t waste your money. (Note: Please check out my book if you want to try Greek recipes, that have been written in English – here is the link: Fayi Cookbooks Mezze)
My Thermomix Cook Books (Books Which I Have Earned As A Consultant)
- I own all of the cook books mentioned above – BCB, Cooking For Me & You, Everyday Cooking For Thermomix Families & Festive Flavours. Plus…
- A Quirky Cooking
- Cooking For Your Baby & Toddler
- A Taste of Vegetarian
- Gluten Free Wheat Free Cooking (a really old TMX book)
Thermomix Cook Books On My Wish List
- Something For Everyone
- In The Mix 1 & 2
- I Love Chocolate, I Love Thermomix
- Lunchbox & After School Ideas
Other Thermomix Cook Books
- Everyday Cookbook (EDC) – This is the old cookbook that used to come with the TM31 machine. Thermomix has recently updated the book so that it looks more modern.
- A South African Odyssey
- Additive Alert
- A Seafood Bounty
- A Taste Of Asia
- Cooking Passions – Delicious Journeys
- Cooking On A Budget
- Devil Of A Cook Book
- Entertaining with Nico
- Fast and Easy Indian Cooking
- Healthy Eating With Cyndi O’Meara
- Meat On The Menu
- The Best of Our Recipe Communities
- Whole Food With Jude Blereau
Obviously you don’t need all of these books and it can be difficult to decide which books to get first. I encourage you to go along to a demo or a cooking class. There are always cook books at those events. You can see what the books look like and flick through before actually buying it.
Independent Blogger Cook Books
There are some amazing bloggers on line. Many of them have published their own cook books. As a Thermomix Consultant I believe it is my duty to tell you that these book have not been officially tested by Thermomix in Australia. You should take this warning seriously and follow the guidelines from your User Manual when making any of the recipes.
Having said that, here are some books that you might like to research:
Fayi Cookbooks – Greek Food For Your Thermomix
Note: This is actually “my cookbook”. I co-authored it with my friend Chrystalla. Together we converted our family recpies and created our first book in 2016. It is called MEZZE. We plan to do a few more books in the future. Check out the Fayi blog and all of our FREE recipe cards here: Fayi Cookbooks
- Quick Dinners in the Thermomix
- Recipes From Our Cooking School
- Quick Fix In The Thermomix
- Quick Fix: Every Occasion
Nikalene From Skinnymixers
Jo & Tracey From Sistermixin
- Bliss Ball Heaven
- Christmas Gift Ideas (Free E-Book)
- Community Smoothies (Free E-Book)
- DIY Body Products and Gift Ideas (Free E-Book)
- Hearty Winter Favourites
- Sweet Heaven Cookbook
Tenina From Cooking With Tenina
- Cooking with Tenina
- Nifty But Thrifty Cook Book
- Merry Christmix
- Merry Christmix 2
- For Food’s Sake
- Keeping It Simple
- The Convenient Vegetarian
Leone From ThermoFun
Thermomix Baking Blogger – Sophia
LCHF – ThermoFoodie and the Chef
- Getting Started – Low carb, healthy fat made easy in your thermo-mixer
- Main Meals Made Easy – Great if you like vegetarian food!
Peta – The Road To Loving My Thermomixer
- Mixing It Slow (Great if you enjoy using a slow cooker as well as your Thermomix)
- Freezer To Lunchbox
- Ready Steady Lunch
- Mixing Easter
Joe & Bec From The 4 Blades + Peta From The Road To Loving My Thermomixer:
- Mag Issue 01 – The Tea Party Issue
- Mag Issue 02 – The Christmass Issue
- Mag Issue 03 – The Healthy New Year Issue
- Mag Issue 04 – The Lunch Box Issue
- Mag Issue 05 – The Steaming Issue
- Mag Issue 06 – The Celebrations Issue
- Mag Issue 07 – The Breakfast Issue
- Mag Issue 08 – The Winter Warmers Issue
- Mag Issue 09 – The Desserts Issue
- Mag Issue 10 – The Budge Issue
- Mag Issue 11 – The Picnic Issue
- Mag Issue 12 – The Made in 30 Issue
- Mag Issue 13 – The Party Issue
- Mag Issue 14 – The Festive Issue
Each of The 4 Blades Magazines are available to download from your phone or tablet. Here is the link for more download information: The 4 Blades Magazine
What Thermomix Cook Books Do You Use?
I would love to know. Please leave a comment and tell me your favourites.