This recipe was originally featured on Forum Thermomix. Robyn converted it from a taste recipe. I have slightly changed the wording of Robyn’s origional recipe so that it is in a format that I prefer to read.
After making the fudge sauce in your Thermomix, put it in the fridge to set. Cut into small pieces and enjoy.
- 1 can (395g) sweetened condensed milk
- 125g salted butter, roughly chopped
- 250g brown sugar
- 50g or 2 tbs glucose syrup
- 65g golden syrup
- 200g white chocolate melts
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes, optional
1. Add condensed milk (1 can), butter (125g), brown sugar (250g), glucose (50g) and golden syrup (65g). Cook 8 minutes/100 degrees/speed 4. Stop and scrape down the sides.
2. Cook for a further 20 minutes/varoma/speed 4.
3. Add white chocolate melts (200g) 10 seconds/reverse/speed 4.
4. Pour into a square pan or baking tray that has been lined with baking paper.
5. Smooth out the top. Sprinkle with some salt flakes, if using. Allow it to sit for about 30 minutes.
6. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until firm. Slice into small squares before serving.