Here is a list of the lessons I learnt at the Problogger Event 2013 and the Action Points I plan to take over the next 6 months. I am sharing my notes here on Sia’s Place because I want to keep myself accountable (the same way I encourage Mrs Blended to be accountable to her own blogging goals) . Notes in a book can get lost on the bookshelf. But my notes here on my blog will act as a constant reminder.
I have started with Darren Rowse’s Keynote Speech and how I was Star Struck and Inspired by him. Then I plan to move on to each session that I attended including:
- Facebook Marketing Success with Amy Porterfield
- Product Based Businesses with Jess Van Den
- The Step Changers with Christina Butcher, Caz Makepeace and Andrea Zanetich
- Creating eBooks with Nicole Avery, Yishan Chan, Brooke McClary & Paul Cunningham
- Selling Stuff with Shayne Tilley
- Inspired to Create with Clare Bowditch
- Affiliate Marketing by Darren Rowse
- Building your Blogging Brand with Valerie Khoo & Trevor Young
- How to make video content with Hailey Bartholomew
- Google Analytics for Bloggers
My notes are not all complete yet, but i intend to get to them shortly. Hopefully by the end of it all I will have a list of blogging goals and a strategic plan on how to get it all done before the next ProBlogger Event in 2014.
Would love to know what your blogging goals are – send me a note and tell me about them!